FDA approval for Yescarta in follicular lymphoma makes it the first approved CAR-T treatment for this type of cancer. It also marks Gilead Sciences’ third approved indication for a CAR-T cell therapy.
Gilead’s cell therapy Yescarta awarded FDA approval for follicular lymphoma
- Gilead’s cell therapy Yescarta awarded FDA approval for follicular lymphoma 08/03/2021
- FDA approval brings remote programming for Abbott’s deep brain stimulation device 08/03/2021
- Beckman Coulter seeks authorization for $4 antigen test 28/01/2021
- 3 tech-driven innovative patient engagement strategies transforming healthcare today 09/12/2020
- Lucira Covid-19 test is first to get FDA nod for home use 19/11/2020